Unbridled excess in an
iconic vacation destination
Destination Wedding Overview
• Complimentary Collection does not apply if requested onsite.
• Last minute weddings: A $1,000 USD fee will apply if the Complimentary Wedding Collection is reserved 30 days or less prior to the ceremony date.Wedding will be turned over to the resort for planning once contract and fee is received from the couple.
• A third party vendor fee of $1,000.00 USD will apply per outside vendor hired by the couple and not contracted by the hotel as a preferred vendor. If vendor provides multiple services, the fee will apply per service. The fee covers one (1) person for one (1) day. Additional persons that work for vendors, or access on additional days will be charged a day pass. If you would like for the vendor to eat at the event, a day pass must be purchased.
• Décor included in the wedding collections will be extended exclusively for the ceremony.
• Upon check-in couples are required to proceed towards the Honeymoon desk in order to reconfirm their Honeymoon Package amenities.
• The sparkling wine toast may be done at the ceremony, cocktail or private function. The resort must be notified of couple’s choice.
• The cake cutting may be done at the cocktail or private function. The resort must be notified of couple’s choice.
• Depending on selection of requested flowers, additional costs may apply. Please note that our onsite flower selection highly depends on the time of year as well as our weekly oral imports. Certain flowers may not be available.
• Additional charge will apply for additional chairs, linens and cake in excess of 32 persons.
• Depending on photography package chosen, it may take up to 8 weeks to receive by mail. If the couple purchases one of the photography packages with a CD included, the onsite photographers will be able to provide a CD with the images. • Musician’s selection is subject to availability.
• No personal checks will be accepted at the Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos.
• Same Sex Symbolic Ceremonies can be performed at all properties.
Civil / Legal Ceremonies – Documents Required & Overview
CIVIL CEREMONIES ARE PERFORMED MONDAY-SUNDAY
Symbolic Ceremonies – Document Requirements & Overview
SYMBOLIC CEREMONIES ARE PERFORMED MONDAY-SUNDAY
Catholic Ceremonies – Document Requirements & Overview
CATHOLIC CHAPEL IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CATHOLIC CEREMONIES. CATHOLIC CEREMONIES ARE PERFORMED MONDAY-SATURDAY
Additional Notes For All Wedding Ceremonies In Mexico
*Please note that Birth Certificates, Divorce Decrees, Death Certificates, adoption and name change documents will become the property of the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ceremony cannot be performed unless all documents are in order.
All documents must be translated into Spanish at the resort. In order to do this all, documents presented must be issued in English. If Birth Certificates are not issued in English, please notify your wedding planner. Additional paperwork will apply. Cost may vary depending on number of pages per document. Translation cost will be charged on property.
A marriage certificate is provided by the State of Baja California Sur, for civil ceremonies, this is a legal document issued in Spanish. All wedding couples must contract their local court house for ling requirements. Every state/country is different when it comes to ling of foreign marriage documents. Some states/countries require the certificates to be translated from Spanish to English. The Hotel is not liable for any additional charges that may be associated according to the state/countries requirements on supplementary paperwork.
As of January 1, 2013 a Single Status Declaration will be required for all couples getting married in Baja California Sur. This is proof of single status in the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico and has been added by the state government for all weddings. This new legal requirement will have an additional cost which will be included in the $800/$950 USD Governmental fee. Only 1 document will be needed for single people and two documents will be required if either the bride or groom is divorced.